During the All-Star race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 Chevy will be music to the eyes. For one race only, Earnhardt will run a special The Dale Jr. Foundation/Vh1 Save The Music/ AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet paint scheme. Emblazoned with a noteworthy combination of The Dale Jr. Foundation orange, eye-popping yellow and the VH1 Save the Music logo on the hood.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Flashcoat color finish
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 419
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Jr. Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.