Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Tomorrow’s basketball player will dream about the players of today. Today’s players dreamed about those who came before them... those who laid the path of success through passion and commitment. Although Wilt Chamberlin only played his final five season with the Los Angeles Lakers, he was instrumental for the game of basketball. Overall, he was selected to thirteen All-Star games, won eleven rebounding titles, was a seven time scoring champion and has his jersey retired not only in L.A. but in Golden State and Philadelphia. Let your young Lakers fan celebrate the NBA legend with this Retired Player Swingman throwback jersey from adidas' Hardwood Classics collection. It features high-quality tackle twill graphics and is a replica of the Lakers' 1971-72 season home jersey!
- Athletic-cut jersey fits closer to the body through reduced body length and width
- Back hem of jersey hangs two inches (2”) longer than the front
- Back neck taping – no irritating stitch on the back neck
- Jock tag
- Name & number is heat applied for a performance feel that matches the on-court jersey
- Re-engineered Climacool ® fabric for enhanced comfort and performance
- Tagless collar
Lakers Customers also liked: