Charge up your outdoor activities with unflinching originality, smooth styling, an air of prestige and a bit of patriotic spirit in the Fuel Cell sunglasses from Oakley. Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view with Plutonite lenses that filter out 100% of all UV rays and boast a small tonal Team USA logo. The black Iridium lens coating reduces glare while improving light perception and the lightweight O Matter frame is designed to maximize comfort with a precise Three-Point Fit. Every cell of your being will feel alive with coolness. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed ANZI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability & all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort & performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Comes in custom Oakley cloth storage bag
- Made in the USA
USA Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.