Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
You’ve got an eye for killer style. You’ve also got a knack for knowing a victorious team when you see one. For the 2012 London Olympics, make sure you emit that same radiance and confidence with Oakley’s Radar Path sunglasses. Their lenses feature a premium coating that prevents rain and sweat build up, repels oils and other contaminates to preclude smudging, and eliminates static electricity so dirt and dust particles won’t cling. Plus, these shades come with two different sizes of nosepieces to give you a custom fit, and they feature Oakley’s comfortable Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity, giving you that hardcore fanatic look that’ll prepare you for the toughest competition. Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team USA and the U.S. Olympic Committee for the London Olympics. They’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the colors of pride and patriotism. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Comes with a hard zippered case & a small carrying pouch
- Includes two different size nose pieces for a secure, custom fit
- Interchangeable lens design to keep up with changing light conditions
- Lightweight frame that offers a perfect Three-Point Fit
- Officially licensed US Olympic product
- Open edge lens design
- Smudge-resistant clarity of Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic technology
- Unobtainium components that increase grip with perspiration
USA Customers also liked: