During the 1982-1983 season, 76ers legend Billy Cunningham coached Philadelphia to a league best 65-17 record. Julius "Dr. J" Erving and his powerful and legendary dunks guided the Sixers to their first NBA title since the 1966-1967 season. Sport the 1983 road jersey of one of the greatest dunk masters of all time. Reproduced in perfect detail, Mitchell & Ness pays close attention while designing each individual piece, in an attempt to re-create each jersey exactly as it was back in the day.
- Back hem of jersey hangs two inches (2”) longer than the front
- ClimaCool ® technology conducts sweat and heat away from the body
- Re-engineered Climacool ® fabric for enhanced comfort and performance
- Embroidered NBA & adidas logos
- Officially licensed
- Back neck taping – no irritating stitch on the back neck
- Twill wordmarks and player name on back
- 100% 190-gram Polyester
- Jock tag
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
76ers Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.