Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
In preparation of the upcoming DAYTONA® 500, Mark Martin got behind the wheel of the No. 14 Bass Pro Shops test car during Preseason Thunder. Martin completed testing for Stewart Haas Racing and Tony Stewart who was not cleared to race at the time. With the much anticipated return of Stewart, the test car was completely designed as if Stewart was driving the car – from the Bass Pro Shop logo on the hood to his name on the windshield and #SmokeWillRise above the door. Race fans now can own the Action Racing Collectable die-cast of the No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing test car that Martin wheeled at Daytona International Speedway. A must have for any collector, each die-cast features precise detail and replica paint scheme.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Stewart Customers also liked: