Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Kobe Bryant broke into the NBA in 1996, fresh from the high school courts of Lower Merion, PA. Bryant quickly established himself as a star in L.A., reminding people the hype was something to believe when it came to his game. Remember Bryant's early days with this 1997 home jersey. Reproduced in perfect detail, Mitchell & Ness pays close attention while designing each individual piece, in an attempt to re-create each jersey exactly as it was back in the day.
- 100% 190-gram Polyester
- Back hem of jersey hangs two inches (2”) longer than the front
- Back neck taping – no irritating stitch on the back neck
- ClimaCool ® technology conducts sweat and heat away from the body
- Embroidered NBA & adidas logos
- Jock tag
- Officially licensed
- Re-engineered Climacool ® fabric for enhanced comfort and performance
- Twill wordmarks and player name on back