Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Two-time Daytona 500 winner and 1988 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ Champion Bill Elliott returned to Daytona International Speedway in early January, piloting the No. 5 Chevrolet Camaro. Elliott, who last ran in a NASCAR Nationwide Series™ car in 2005, tested for JR Motorsports alongside son Chase Elliott, as the successful team prepared for the 2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series™ season. Now, Lionel Racing is excited to release the No. 5 Chevrolet Camaro that Elliott tested at Daytona International Speedway. With over 180 individual parts and pieces, each die-cast features careful detail and is a great addition to any race fans collection.
- Limited edition collectible
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
Elliott Customers also liked: