Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Larry Bird finished his outstanding NBA career in 1992, with averages of more than 24 points, 10 rebounds and 6 assists per game in his final season. Following Bird's departure, the Celtics promptly retired his jersey number 33. Now is your chance to wear the jersey of a Celtics legend with this 1992 Larry Bird Authentic jersey by Mitchell & Ness! Reproduced in perfect detail, Mitchell & Ness pays close attention while designing each individual piece, in an attempt to re-create each jersey exactly as it was back in the day.
- 100% 190-gram Polyester
- Back hem of jersey hangs two inches (2”) longer than the front
- Back neck taping – no irritating stitch on the back neck
- ClimaCool ® technology conducts sweat and heat away from the body
- Embroidered NBA & adidas logos
- Jock tag
- Officially licensed
- Re-engineered Climacool ® fabric for enhanced comfort and performance
- Twill wordmarks and player name on back
Other Customers also liked: