Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Patrick Ewing played most of his career with the New York Knicks as their starting center. He won Olympic Gold Medals as a member of the 1984 and 1992 US Men's National Basketball teams, and was named the 16th greatest college player of all time by ESPN. He was selected to eleven All-Star games and in 2008, he became a member of the Hall of Fame. Celebrate the career of one of the game's best when you sport this authentic throwback jersey from Mitchell & Ness. Featuring Ewing's name and #33 on the front and back, this jersey is sure to show everyone you're a lifelong Knicks fan!
- ClimaCool ® technology conducts sweat and heat away from the body
- Embroidered NBA & adidas logos
- 100% 190-gram Polyester
- Back hem of jersey hangs two inches (2”) longer than the front
- Back neck taping – no irritating stitch on the back neck
- Jock tag
- Officially licensed
- Re-engineered Climacool ® fabric for enhanced comfort and performance
- Twill wordmarks and player name on back
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
Knicks Customers also liked: